Not suitable for all audiences. Contains:
- harsh language
Roll the dice. Score. Survive !
Welcome to Dé-capité!
Your goal is to score as many points as possible. To do so, you have to roll the dice while surviving to an infinite number of zombies. But hit the dice carefully, because it may reinforce your enemies ! Also, try to kill the zombies quickly, or they'll enrage and kill you really fast.
The game is about scoring and competition. It's especially fun to play with a few friends, so you can compare performances, trash talk each others, and complain about that f*cking RNG!! Take turns to crush high scores and zombies, have fun, and good luck! You'll need it ;)
Current possible dice rolls
- Score +100
- Score +200
- Life +1
- Adrenaline ! Increases the player movement speed by a small amount
- Infestation ! Increases the number of zombies per wave by 1 (initial is 3 every 5 seconds)
- Frenzy ! Decreases by 1 second the delay before zombies enrage (initial is 10 seconds after spawn)
- Wave !! Immediately spawns an additional wave of zombies
- Horde x2 !!! Immediately spawns 2 waves of zombies
- Horde x3 !!! Immediately spawns 3 waves of zombies
- Rotten ! Worms escape from the dice and attack the player
- More enemies
- More dice rolls
- Mode weapons
- More fun
- Pierre-Olivier Brocquet : initial idea, lead, developer
- Dorian Delpech : Music composer, sound designer
- Antoine Bernelin : developer
- Kevin Chaboud : game artist, developer
- Arnaud Jomard : "Game designer" (???)
This game was first developed for the Game Dev Party # 13.
|Tags||2D, Arcade, Beat 'em up, Dice, jam, Multiplayer, Unity, Violent, Zombies|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller|
|Player count||1 - 2|
- Download the version that matches your operating system and architecture.
- Unzip the .zip file.
- Run the .exe file in the game directory.
- Dé-capité in your browser!Nov 09, 2018